BlackJack is a very famous card game with professional players in the world and the Vietnamese market. However, when hearing this term, many people are still curious and do not fully understand the game. So here let’s go 79Kinggcom Explore information about this game to better understand it.
What is BlackJack?
BlackJack is a card game present in casinos around the world with its origin from France. In previous centuries, this game was very popular in Europe, but it was only later that it became popular in our country. In Vietnam, this game is also known as Blackjack or Blackjack and is played with a deck of 52 cards. The extremely simple scoring and gameplay contribute to the fun and appeal of this game.
Things you need to know about BlackJack
Although common, when mentionedBlackjack Many players still have a lot of confusion and questions about how points are calculated and the terminology used in the game. Accordingly, to avoid confusion when playing, you should read the information below to clearly understand the rules, how to play and how to calculate points.
How to play BlackJack
In the casino with this game there will be a dealer and up to 7 players. Each player will be given 2 cards and after dealing, the first card will be turned face up. If one of the participants turns over a card and has 1 Ace or 1 of any 10, J, Q, K, it is called a BlackJack and win that hand. The result of the hand will not depend on the suit, but will only be calculated based on the value of the card.
Terminology in the game
Game BlackJack Originating from Europe, you need to learn some commonly used terms when playing as follows:
- Hit: Used when you want to take another card. In case the first 2 cards have a low score < 17, you need to take another card.
- Stand: Use when you want to stop to keep your cards and give someone else their turn. Use if your first 2 cards have a safe score from 17 to 21 points.
- Double: This is an order that doubles the bet on the next card you take.
- Split: This is an order to divide 2 cards of the same value to get more cards for each card.
- Deal: This is a surrender order, you will fold your cards and accept the loss of half of your bet if you use this order.
Reasoning tips in BlackJack
The interesting point when playing this game is that you have to stand between the line of continuing to draw or stopping to increase your bet. Here are 3 reasoning tips for you to defeat the game:
- If the total of 2 cards is between 3 and 10 points: This is too low and you must draw the card. Rest assured because no matter what number you draw, your cards will only get better and not exceed the standard score of 21 points.
- If the total of 2 cards is between 16 and 17 points: This is the score level that you will have to consider a lot when drawing cards. Even if left alone, there will be no chance of winning or an extremely low winning rate. So at this level, you should continue to withdraw if you want to go all in.
- If the total of 2 cards is between 19 and 20 points: This is a very high score and closest to the winning number of 21 points. At this time, the probability of getting a card with 1 or 2 points is extremely difficult, so if you continue to draw, you will definitely lose heavily.
BlackJack is an extremely interesting card game with a quick scoring style, easy to participate in even for newbies. However, depending on the regulations of each place, the way to calculate points or bets will be different. Come on Casino 79King To participate in this game experience with many attractive payout rates.