Rules of playing Japanese Shogi been searched by many people in recent times. This game not only challenges your super brain but also improves your intelligence, intelligence, and agility over time. Let’s explore the rules of this chess game with nhà cái nhà cái 789bet in the article below.
How to play Shogi extremely well for beginners
Before coming to Japanese Shogi rules , you need to know that this subject was born around the 12th century and is extremely loved by the people of this country. At first glance, it has a similar playing style to Chinese Chess, but is much more variable because it possesses the rule of dropping pieces. Here are the setups and moves of the pieces that new players should know.
Set up the chess board
Both sides will start arranging in the same order as follows:
- Last row: Arranged symmetrically, in the center is the King, from outside to inside are Huong Xa, Ma, Silver General and Golden General respectively.
- 2nd row: Arrange 2 Bishops and Rook.
- 3rd row: Arrange 9 pawns on a row.
Instructions on how to set up the Shogi chess board extremely accurately
Japanese Shogi chess rules on how to move and capture pieces extremely accurately
Here’s how to move and capture pieces in the game that newbies need to remember:
- King: Can move in any direction or take 1 square.
- Golden General: Move 1 cell in all directions, except diagonally, especially Golden General is not promoted.
- Silver General: Move 1 cell in 4 diagonal lines and move 1 cell forward. Silver General will move like a Yellow Wall after leveling up.
- Statue: Theo Japanese Shogi rules , The bishop can move in 4 diagonal lines as desired as long as the pieces are not blocked. If promoted,Statue will move like a General or King.
- Vehicles: Are allowed to move horizontally or vertically as you like as long as they are not blocked by troops. If the promotion is successful, you can walk like a King.
- Code: Move according to the letter L, meaning go straight forward and jump right or left. If you reach row 8 or 9, the Knight will become a Golden General Japanese Shogi rules .
- Huong xa: Has the right to move vertically and can only move forward, especially when promoted, Huong xa will become a Golden General.
- Good: Like Far Fragrance, Good can only move straight forward such as only going 1 square. However, after leveling up, the Pawn will move like a Golden General.
Instructions on how to move the chess pieces in the game Shogi
Some rules of Japanese Shogi that new players need to know
In addition to how to move the pieces, you need to know some other important rules in the following game.
Law of taking pieces
According to the standard rule of capturing pieces of the board game Shogi, you can capture your opponent’s piece when you move to the square where the opponent’s piece is located.
Law of release of troops
When it’s their turn, the player can place one of their opponent’s previously captured pieces on the table to turn them into their own. However, when releasing a piece, you cannot capture an opponent’s piece, especially if it has not been promoted even though it is placed in the correct position. This process only takes place in the next moves of the game.
According to Japanese Shogi rules , the pawns, roses and knights will not be placed on the furthest row. In particular, players are not allowed to place the Knight in row number 8 on the Shogi board.
In addition, if there are pawns that have not been promoted, no additional pawns will be placed. In particular, it can be released to make a king’s check, but it cannot be released in case of full checkmate.
The law of checkmate and checkmate
In the rules of Japanese Shogi chess, if you capture your opponent’s piece and the next move has the potential to capture the King, it is called “checking the King”. In case the King cannot escape, it is called “checkmate”.
Rules of winning and losing
The game only ends when one of the two Kings is captured or the person who violates the rules will immediately lose. A special case in Shogi is a draw with two ways: Repeat moves and King coexist.
Extremely standard Japanese Shogi chess rules that beginners need to understand
Some extremely effective tips for playing Shogi chess for beginners
Here are some extremely effective Shogi playing experiences that 789BET has collected to share with everyone:
- After studying Rules of playing Japanese Shogi , you should learn about troop drop tactics. This experience will help everyone win more easily in this interesting subject.
- You should learn how to coordinate attacks and drop troops appropriately. Always keep the pawn in hand to attack and calculate the direction to drop it most accurately. Because the pawn’s function is to attack directly, try to level it up so that its movement becomes more comfortable.
- Be careful to keep the Rook and King apart on the chessboard because if the opponent takes this advantage, everyone will definitely receive a bitter ending.
- The bishop is often stuck in row 2, needing to put a pawn up to open the diagonal and attack the opponent. However, you need to be careful because your King can also be threatened by the opponent’s Bishop.
Through the content of the article above, readers already know Rules of playing Japanese Shogi most accurate. Hopefully the playing tips that 789BET shares above will help everyone win and have a great experience with this intellectual game.