Allergic rhinitis can be diagnosed when these few symptoms are observed in an individual such as runny, stuffy nose, headaches, and heavy sneezing caused by the body’s response to particular things present in air which eventually hampers the overall productivity. The general public begins to rush toward Ayurveda as soon as they realize that nothing is working on them in the other medical fields.
Ayurveda is a traditional medication treatment that has been used from past centuries by folks to cure their diseases by using natural herbs. When the masses have allergies, they usually choose to use modern medicine like pills or sprays to help them with their problems, without knowing the effect it can cause to their body. Instead, rhinitis ayurvedic treatment involves natural remedies and natural products which don’t have any of the side effects and have been used by people for many centuries.
Causes of Allergic Rhinitis with Ayurveda:
According to Ayurveda, inadequate immunity induced by ama development in the body is what causes allergic rhinitis. The body’s Kapha doshas are aggravated by accumulating toxins, which results in a variety of allergy symptoms.
Ayurvedic Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis:
The allergic rhinitis treatment involves purification, dosha balancing, and sinus drainage to treat the condition fully as it develops in the sinuses. As a result, ayurvedic treatment involves:
- Deepana/Pachana to digest toxins.
- Medicines to build immunity.
- Rejuvenation therapy.
Allergic Rhinitis Ayurvedic Medicines:
Below are some highly successful natural remedies for allergic rhinitis treatment.
- Turmeric, which has an anti-allergic effect, is the primary portion used in Haridrakhand. It reduces postnasal drip, nasal congestion, and sneezing.
- It is helpful for conditions when the Kapha dosha is dominant.
- Regardless of the Dosha-dominating state, Haridrakhand can be used, according to Ayurveda.
- Haridrakhand: In Ayurveda, the medicine Haridrakhand is frequently prescribed to treat allergic rhinitis. Haldi (Curcuma longa) is the most important component in Haridrakhand. This herbal remedy has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antihistaminic, antiallergenic, and antipruritic properties.
- It serves as a Rasayan (rejuvenative), Balya (improves strength), Rochana (stimulates hunger), Pachana (aids in digestion), Jvarahar (helpful in fever), Ulomana (improves respiration), and other functions.
- A potent mineral mixture called abhrak is made up of minerals including silicon, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and others.
- This bhasma strengthens lung tissues when taken regularly in the recommended doses, improving lung health.
- A traditional Ayurvedic remedy called Abhrak Bhasma uses calcined mica to treat respiratory conditions.
- It treats her respiratory issues, chest congestion, and flu-related fever.
- Widely used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis, Sitopaladi Churna is a traditional Ayurvedic preparation that is also effective for a number of immunological and respiratory illnesses.
- People with recurrent upper respiratory tract infections can benefit from it since it includes strong immunomodulatory substances that boost general immunity.
- The Sitopaladi churna’s ant-histaminic property prevents the release of inflammatory mediators, which in turn manages a variety of allergy symptoms.
- This churna’s inflammatory properties cause the phlegm to loosen.
Aahar (Recommendations for a Diet)
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages and cold beverages.
- It is best to eat light and sip lukewarm water or herbal ginger water. Include kapha nashak foods in your diet, such as soups, lentils, and mildly spicy foods.
- Avoid eating foods that are fermented, too hot, heavy, too cold, sour, non-vegetarian, and fruits such as bananas.
- Avoid eating sugary products such as ice cream, yogurt, desserts, sweets, cakes, and curd.
Vihar (Changes in Lifestyle)
- Nilgiri oil applied to the chest can help prevent an attack from occurring.
- Avoid napping throughout the day and get enough rest throughout the day.
- Regular steam inhalation relieves asthma symptoms.
- Include exercise such as light walking and pranayama in your daily routine.
Natural Remedies for Allergic Rhinitis:
We at Dr.Sharda Hospital provide natural remedies for allergic rhinitis and many other diseases based on our experience and research by our professionals with all natural and herbal products. These remedies are explained in the study of Ayurveda from centuries ago by the “Sants”. In which they tell us about each of the things responsible for the condition of the particular diseases and their remedial effects. Factors to consider in the process of Ayurvedic treatment are Changes in diet plan, lifestyle, sleeping pattern, wearables, food limitations, and furthermore are the ones that resolve disorders and strengthen the immune system with this well-maintained life pattern. For the best guidance, you can also consult with our health experts. Feel free to consult us.